Dr. James Glennon offers a number of cosmetic dentistry treatments designed to enhance the appearance of your teeth and allow you to enjoy the best smile possible.
Dental bonding is a procedure where a durable plastic resin will be applied to your teeth and hardened with a bright light. This will bond the resin to the tooth, which can fix cracked or broken teeth and restore a natural look. Bonding is also used for:
- Repair Decayed Teeth (Composite Resins Are Used to Fill Cavities)
- Repair Chipped or Cracked Teeth
- Improve the Appearance of Discolored Teeth.
- Close Spaces between Teeth
- Change the Shape of Teeth